Information, Communications & Technology Conference
- 9/16/2015 –9/17/2015
- Omni San Diego Hotel - San Diego, CA
The rise of IP is breeding rapid growth of a host of new services that are a complex blend of hardware, software and connectivity, also known as Information and Communications Technology or ICT.
But the transition to IP-based networks is not fully complete, and that means you have no choice but to operate in both the legacy TDM world and the emerging landscape of IP communications.
Good news: With the right advice you can ride the wave and deliver savings for your enterprise and better service for your end users. Our procurement and negotiation pros give you bankable tips and strategies on:
- Why ICT procurements are unlike any other…HINT: telecom’s regulatory legacy combined with carrier sales strategies have a lot to do with it.
- How to build a winning strategy in a market dominated by AT&T and Verizon…you’ll be surprised how much a niche provider for services like SIP can help.
- What you must look for in your vendors’ contracts…and why obscure references to service guides are your single biggest red flag.
- How to work your way through the subtle technical and legal nuances of wireline, wireless, UC and cloud deals…critical distinctions that help you dodge technical and contractual straightjackets.
- Carrier contracts now include a tangled web of service guides, click wrap licenses and obscure cross references that can cost you big time if you don’t know about them and chase them down.
- The C-suite wants you to deliver (fill-in-the-blank) in savings. Nothing new there!
Additionally, each day – in addition to dozens of other networking opportunities at breaks, receptions and dinner – you have the opportunity to sit with our speakers at lunch for a deep dive into specific topics like global deals, E911 and SLAs.
We urge you to take advantage of this world class guidance in a fast moving 2 day program that features a panel of procurement and contracts veterans who have been at the bargaining table for over $8 billion in ICT deals!
REGISTER NOW for early bird rates and extra savings.
If you are unable to attend this conference, please join us at the next one – Spring 2016, on the East Coast.