TC2’s services portfolio helps enterprise telecommunications and IT departments answer the challenges of the second decade of the 21st Century.
Our expertise and services span the full spectrum of telecommunications services, networking technologies and managed services and a range of related IT offerings:
- Data networks – MPLS, Managed Router, Ethernet, DWDM, VPLS, content delivery networks, legacy technologies; global, regional and in-country footprints.
- Voice services – SIP Trunking and VoIP, legacy TDM services, inbound voice/call centers and intelligent network features.
- Wireless and mobility services, mobile device management and wireless policies.
- The purchase, licensing, maintenance, monitoring, and management of network equipment and software including Cisco SMARTnet and custom support arrangements.
- Unified Communications and Collaboration – IP Telephony (IPT), IP Contact Center, Microsoft Lync, Cisco UCM, Telepresence, audio and video conferencing, hosted services and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and cloud services.
- Custom managed and outsourced network and telecommunications services, network security, disaster recovery and Telecom Expense Management (TEM).
We provide all of these globally, with consultants based around the world.
Here are some of our core offerings:
Technology Consulting and Strategy Development - We help clients develop network and technology solutions and strategies that are grounded in what is affordable, operationally feasible, and can be delivered by the market – all in a manner that will support end user requirements without over-specifying or gold-plating. Once the solution and technology strategy is complete we develop complementary sourcing strategies and roadmaps to procure and implement the required services and infrastructure.
Strategic Sourcing - Preparing sophisticated Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for complex service sets; compiling/developing the design and baseline of services and costs included in a procurement; evaluating the financial, technical and operational aspects of RFP responses; negotiating bid improvements from suppliers across pricing, service levels and commercial terms; contract negotiations.
Benchmarking - Our continual involvement in large telecom procurement projects means we can provide clients with an accurate view of the evolving market. We compare your current pricing, or a new offer, against the actual current market based on extensive, proprietary documentation of what is being paid for the same rate elements in the marketplace right now. We also benchmark service levels and commercial terms, and provide expert negotiators to help our clients obtain market leading pricing and terms.
Contract Compliance and Optimization - Conducting detailed, comprehensive inspections of supplier billing data to identify prices that are higher than contracted rates and ‘orphan” services that are not under contract and therefore billed at exorbitant “rack rates”; actively seeking and presenting opportunities to optimize client use of telecommunication services; working with clients and their suppliers to recover overbillings and implement optimization opportunities.
Lifecycle Services - The ever-changing and evolving nature of telecom means that even though you don’t always have a specific project that you need us for, it is always useful to have TC2 available for ad hoc requests, and even for taking care of certain specialized tasks for you each month. Our Lifecycle support service fills this gap by providing on-going support for a manageable fee.